Client : Walthill Properties
Location : Rathgar
Dartry House was originally built in 1810 and has been associated with its previous famous owner, the entrepreneur and industrialist William Martin Murphy. This residence underwent extensive conservation and restoration works in 2008 – 2009 to provide 7 no. new spacious and generous apartments within. These apartments now enjoy the graceful aspects of living within this well proportioned period property and have separate private parking spaces provided to the front of the house off Orwell Woods. Apartment occupants can enjoy the mature setting of this Victorian residence with views over and access to the listed formal gardens located adjacent to the house. The restoration works carried out to Dartry House will ensure that this building of historic character is retained as a pivotal focus to the surround area of Dartry and Rathgar.